Croissant like sticks – little pastries made from heaven that everybody likes – dipped in chocolate. Just when you thought that they couldn’t get any better, we give you this recipe:
- 100g filo dough
- Beaten egg to glaze
- Hot chocolate for serving
- Start by preheating the oven to 200C, so it can be ready for you just to put the sticks. Then put a baking paper over a baking tray so the sticks won’t stick to the tray and you can easily remove them when ready.
- Place the filo dough on a workspace and then cut into rectangles. Cut the rectangles into two parts lengthwise. Twist each piece to form a stick and place it on a baking tray with baking paper. Repeat the process with rest of the filo dough. Brush them with the previously beaten egg.
- Bake the sticks for about 8-10 minutes or until they turn golden to brown. Let them cool.
- Serve them with hot chocolate which you can dip the sticks in.